Friday, November 9, 2007

I know it has been forever but we're busy

I really don't know if anyone reads these posts, but they probably haven't for quite a while. Very bad blogging on my part. Anyway, I'm sorry. We have been quite busy traveling and doing ministry, but I hope to make time now to regularly fill you in on what we are doing. This week we have been in Port Orchard, WA. We are participating nightly in the missions convention of CLC in Port Orchard. We have been in three homes so far this week and will again be sharing in a home group tonight. We also participated in "Missionary Squares" on Wednesday night with 7 other missionary units plus Buddy Barrel! This weekend we are off to Lake Stevens to share in the Sunday am service. BTW we have also updated our ministry website with some pictures and info, as well as our last newsletter.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hey guys, I'm an (intermittent) reader of your blog! Gotta admit, though, I moved you down a bit on my list of bookmarked sites (you hadnt updated in 6 weeks, so I shifted you below some of the other posters). But thanks for posting, however irregular it gets! Enjoy Advent & prep for Christmas!

Labels